Carpet and Upholstery Shampoo Concentrate with Mocal Fragrance!
S-220 has all of the benefits of S-200 but with the addition of our exclusive Mocal deodorizer! S-220 is our bestselling shampoo concentrate for all rotary machines, dry foamers, spit bonnets and all types of upholstery work. Its high concentration gives you all of the power you need at 2-4 ounces per gallon! It provides superior grease emulsification, will lift soils and clean without leaving a residue!
S-220 is terrific for hand cleaning projects or as a pre clean before steam extraction. It is pH neutral and is formulated to be safe for any washable fabric or fiber!
1. Where possible remove all furniture from the area to be cleaned.
2. If furniture cannot be removed, protect carpet by placing squares or blocks between furniture and carpet.
3. Thoroughly vacuum carpet to remove all loose dust and dirt.
4. Mix solution of 2 - 4 ounces (1/4 - 1/2 cup) of WINSOL S-220 to each gallon of warm water for normal to heavy soil.
5. Apply only enough solution so the shampoo machine or spin bonnet easily glides over the carpet surface. Do not overuse.
6. Remove all foam with extraction machine or vacuum if possible.
7. Use a pile lifting brush to lift and straighten fibers.
*Safe to use on stain resistant carpets
Instructions for use on upholstery:
1. Mix 2 - 4 ounces (1/4 - 1/2 cup ) of WINSOL S-220 to each gallon of warm water.
2. Apply solution to the fabric with a spray applicator or with a sponge directly from a pail. Gently scrub area with a soft brush to loosen and lift soil into the generated foam mass.
3. Immediately vacuum or extract to remove all soil residue.
4. Repeat as necessary and allow to dry.