Spin N' Clean
Spin N' Clean Spin Bonnet Concentrate
Spin N Clean Spin Bonnet Cleaner is a carpet and upholstery pre-spray. A common problem every carpet professional has to face with spin bonnet work has always been soap residues that attract resoiling and the rapid reappearance of traffic lanes. Spin N' Clean will prevent this by use of a detergent base that dries as a powder and is removed with normal vacuuming!
With just 2-4 ounces per gallon, it creates the most versatile cleaner you will ever use. It is not only the most powerful spin bonnet cleaner on the market but is also the fastest drying! It is an easy-to-use and effective carpet and upholstery pre-spotter as well as an excellent traffic lane pre-spray and emulsifier. This is one product no professional should be without!
- Where possible, remove all furniture from the area to be cleaned. If furniture cannot be removed, protect carpet by placing squares or blocks under furniture.
- Thoroughly vacuum carpet to remove all loose dust and dirt.
- Mix 2-4 ounces (¼-½ cup) of WINSOL SPIN ‘N’ CLEAN to each gallon of warm water for normal to heavy soil.
- Apply only enough solution so the bonnet pad glides smoothly over the carpet surface. Do not overuse. Soak pads in fresh solution or prespray directly onto carpets.
- Remove any remaining soils with fresh, clean pads.
- Use a pile brush to lift and straighten fibers.
Instructions on use for upholstery
- Mix 2-4 ounces (¼-½ cup) of WINSOL SPIN N’ CLEAN to each gallon of warm water.
- Spray solution onto the fabric and brush lightly to loosen and lift soil.
- Immediately towel or vacuum to remove.
- Repeat as necessary and allow to dry.